Favourite photo of the moment

Favourite photo of the moment
Love this modern concept of the classic portrait

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Bucket List or Dream List


Thought I have to add a bucket list to my blog!!! Loved the movie and think it is a great idea luckily I'm not dying but its a great way to do things that you always wanted to do and check them off even if it takes forever to complete. I want it to be a mixture of goals for my life things I want to achieve and activities I want to experience. This will change add more now and then maybe remove some and hopefully tick some off:

1.Make a living from my passions photography, art and fashion and make sure that whatever
my career is it is something I am happy doing
2. Travel the world :

North America- New York, DC, Florida California, Mexico, Canda

South America- Brazil

Africa-Namibia, Botswana, Egypt, Morroco

Europe- England(done), Scotland, Italy, France (done), Germany, Turkey, Spain, Russia

Asia -India, Japan, Singapore, Thailand

Australia and New Zealand

3. Work on the cruise ships or in another country for a certain amount of time

4. Make a real difference start a charity or find a way to help a charity

5. Own a really amazing car and a home

6. Learn a new lanuage and use it

7. Learn to sew and make my own clothing

8. Learn to surf

9. Learn to ballroom dance

10. Experience cultural events be it theatrical opera ballet comedy or musicals

11. Become more green plant trees, recycle find a way to conserve enviroment

12. Start a family

13. Never stop learning and reading books

14. See more art exhibitions

15.

No comments:

Post a Comment