Favourite photo of the moment

Favourite photo of the moment
Love this modern concept of the classic portrait

Friday, May 8, 2009

Idols Drama

Can't believe it I knew it was weird that Sashsa Lee won????
Guess what Jason actually was the true idol yeah crazy! So what happens now both are the winners Jason gets all the same great prizes like the car and recording contract. It is weird though I guess they couldn't really say to Sasha Lee sorry you not the idol and take all the prizes and give it to Jason.
Must say Mnet was useless this year to let such a terrible mistake happen I mean the season is already been a bit crappy especially with the new host Liezel who I think is the most irratating person really don't like her.
I am happy for Jason I hope he does well he deserves it a great performer.

No comments:

Post a Comment