Favourite photo of the moment

Favourite photo of the moment
Love this modern concept of the classic portrait

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2009 SA elections





Today is voting day public holiday and time for all South Africans to cast their vote. SO am I voting well I'm not registered so I do feel bad that I can't vote bit politics in SA very different there is so many parties to choose from but the party that gets the majority the ANC this year things are a little different besides having a criminal as a president there has been a few changes a new party COPE that is suppose to take some more of the ANC votes. If I could vote I would vote for DA the opposition party they have a women Helen Zille who is also the major of Cape Town. She is someone who actually can help change SA for the good and I wish more people could see that and stop voting based on race. In SA black people vote ANC white people DA and the black people are vast majority but hopefully the people will realise that Zuma is not a suitable candiate for president

No comments:

Post a Comment