Favourite photo of the moment

Favourite photo of the moment
Love this modern concept of the classic portrait

Friday, April 10, 2009

time to rant and rave ok more ranting then raving

so it easter friday and I'm not in the holiday spirit well im not very religious so maybe thats the reason but anyway its friday afternoon and I've spent all day lazing around watching tv. Wow yeah I know so exciting so I've been watching my fav shows thanks to the pvr which records the shows so you can watch it when you want, and I watched 90210 the best series at the moment american idol and my all time fav show sex and the city. It got me thinking about the way the character in 90210 Silver has a blog and Carrie is a writer each have such interesting things to say so it inspired me to write. I thought I should add more personal things to the blog seeing that it is a representation of my life thoughts feelings all that stuff. I tried the whole day to get hold of my bf but the phone just rings. We are very close and we usaully see each other every day so after 3 days of not seeing him I have started to wonder whats going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment