Favourite photo of the moment

Favourite photo of the moment
Love this modern concept of the classic portrait

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some of my favourite photos

This series of work is called After Dark in Surburbia









These are a few of the shots I shot when I was studying at uct in my second year I love these photos. We were given a project that concentrated on night shooting and troubled spaces so I chose the dam near my house and asked my brother and cousins to pose for me. I loved their youth and the way they look like they are looking for trouble I wanted it to look like they where smoking and maybe doing things like rebelling against their parents wishes. I shot these on film and developed it myself and scanned the film and use photoshop to change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment