Favourite photo of the moment

Favourite photo of the moment
Love this modern concept of the classic portrait

Friday, April 10, 2009

Some more of my shots

This is more work from my days at university well my second year we were given a project where we could choose to use film cameras and work in the darkroom or shoot digital. I chose to shoot digital to work in the darkroom takes so long to get the perfect print. I chose to illustrate the journey I travel everyday from my home to university which is quite the journey and I used photoshop to layer different images to illustrate the vibe and feel that is different in the middle of cape town and the quiet suburbs.
This gives an idea of how many people are always near the very busy roads on the way to Cape Town found that very interesting.

My mom driving home with some of the traffic behind us.

A real build up of images to illustrate the chaotic and busy city.

I love this rural shot and how the grass and the road mix so well together.

This was taken on the way out of Cape Town, this is the offramp you take to get on the N1 lots of traffic normally at 5pm.


Another shot of a road I take to get out of town very busy road people running in the way choatic as you get from the photo.


This is in Durbanville the sign with the graffiti is something that is very promient in my neighbourhood.

Shot in Cape Town again there is even the tourist double decker bus which I see every day travelling in the city showing people all the lovely sights in CT.

This was shot on the way to Cape Town its a back way I take and the is a township so many people always walking along the road some even run in the road to get across to other side very strange.


Another shot from durbanville alot calmer than city.

No comments:

Post a Comment